One-Day Stocks Selection & Investing Program Workshop (SSIP-1)
The purpose of this course is to enable participants to evaluate at a glance if a stock is worth purchasing based on its potential returns and its inherent risks. Participants will be taught how to read the financial reports and how to pick up the important numbers given in the financial statements. The techniques learned can be applied to annual as well as quarterly financial reports.
- Understand Financial statements: Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash flow statement.
- What is intrinsic value and valuation techniques.
- Risks and risk evaluation techniques.
- How are these techniques applied in shares investing.
- Applications of the learned techniques on actual stock.
Two-Day Course – Wealth Building in Shares Investment Program (WBSIP)
This course is meant for more serious learner who wish to build a defensive stock portfolio for both portfolio capital appreciation and passive incomes. The course involves evaluating stocks sector by sector to enable participants build a stocks portfolio over time. This course helps participants select stocks from each sector in the context of the changing economic environment.
- Understand Financial statements: Balance sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement
- How a evaluate a manufacturing/production company
- How to evaluate banks
- How to evaluate commodities: agriculture
- How to evaluate shipping and offshore sectors
- How to evaluate properties in Spore context
- How to win in unit trusts or index funds
- How to evaluate REITs & Business Trusts
- How much do you need to pay for each trade.
- How to use technical analysis to assist you in your trade (bonus course).